Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Silver Star Model Horse Photo Show Sept. Results

 The rest of the results finally came in. I'm assuming that the judge was super busy, so everything was two classes a day (roughly). I was thinking of not writing a post on the results, but then I noticed at the end of the previous post I had said that I would post the results sometime that week. Oh, well, here it is anyway.

This month's theme was Color.

Lionheart placed 3rd in Appaloosa Patterns.
Isabella placed 3rd in the Black coloring class.
Kyla is really a Grey foal coat with goggles (grey hairs around the eyes) and a grey muzzle. However, I am still uncertain as to WHERE to enter her when it comes to the Color Divisions. So, for this show, I entered her in her base color class: Chestnut. She placed 3rd.
Feldspar placed 3rd in the Dun/Dunskin/Grullo(a) class.

WOW! Four 3rd places. Had to count them, because I thought I was sounding like a broken record with all of those 3rd places. I didn't make any of this up either.

Fantasia placed 1st in Grey.
Numinor placed 1st in Other Color. (This class was very open-ended. I didn't know if it was for Fantasy, Decorator, or other natural colors that didn't have a proper class. Most ended up being the unrealistic colors).
Encore placed 2nd in Palomino.
Ezio Trot de Favacho placed 6th in Pinto patterns.
Wasaka placed 4th in the Roan class.


No comments:

Post a Comment