Thursday, October 15, 2020

MEPSA OF Plastic Regular Qualifier Results

 I know....another photo show results post....

I am totally procrastinating on all of the other important stuff I need to get done (like my ICEE project!!!)

My photos for this show are coming, but the emailed results came earlier this week.

I still am waiting on the Performance Clinic Special's results. I really want to know how I could improve my performance pictures.

Anyways, enjoy!

I finally am close to having a good photo of Carlotta Emma!!! Yeah...it may looks OK on the computer screen, but it prints kind of dark. Ugh! Either way, this photo did a lot better than her last one.
Gender Division: Pony Mare: 9th place
Breed: British/Irish Pony: 6th place
Color: Black: 3rd place (qualifies for the champ show!)
Collectability: Breyer TR Current Lineup: 6th place
Ballynoe Castle RM (Ballynoe for short) placed in the top 10, heat B in his class for the Color Division: Bay/Brown: 9th. (I need to re-do his picture - he's head isn't in focus that well).
This photo of Brighid printed dark - but I already have plans for new photos! She did pretty good for her first MEPSA show.
Gender: Pony Mare: 3rd (another qualifier! Now work on getting a better photo!)
Collectbility: Breyer TR SR Events: 8th place
Kyla's head study placed 4th.
This was one of those "Oh, I wonder" moments. I thought, "everyone photographs Misty from the other side with the spot over her eye. Why not try the other side?" It's new. It's interesting. And so far, the ones from this photo shoot's showing well.
Breed; North American Pony: 10th place
I had almost missed Cascade when weeding through the results deciphering my name code from someone else's whose code is nowhere similar to mine! (When taking this photo, I found that she looks better rearing).
Color: Fantasy/Decorator: 8th place
Ponderosa was another one I almost missed. Maybe a little bit on the bright side, but a hair darker is too dark for her.
Collectability: Breyer TR Recent Vintage: 5th place
As you could probably tell, everybody here except for Carlotta Emma, Mato Ska, Ballynoe, and Brighid, are from the same photo shoot. A cloud came over when trying to get a decent photo of a nearly white Fantasia without looking bleached.
Breed: Old World Spanish: 9th place
Color: Grey - Other: Honorable Mention
The actual photograph was cropped in Shutterfly (other than I couldn't remember which folder I have a digital cropped photo of Mato Ska.
Gender: Draft/Pony/Heavy Carriage/Other Foal: 8th place
Breed: Feral/Semi Feral: 3rd place (another qualifier!)


1 comment: