Monday, October 5, 2020

Sept. USOMHS

 The results came in yesterday for the September USOMHS show. There are quite a few surprises!

Enjoy!


In Other Performance, Brighty's trick training entry placed 4th.

I love this photo! These two placed 6th in the Western Performance class!

Two of my horses placed in the Custom Fantasy/Decorator class. One was Pinkalicious (6th)...

...and the other was Realta (4th).

Not bad for his first show (I think) - Porter placed 1st in the OF Light/Gaited class!!!

It gets even better! Kyla didn't just place 1st in the OF Foals class; but she also got Reserve Champion in the Finals!!!


***UPDATE***

The ribbons came in the mail today (Oct. 13) and apparently I had more 6th place winners than what I had thought. Oddly enough, I still have one 6th place flat paper ribbon that belongs to no one (I am slowly learning that it is pretty common in photo shows to receive accidental extra ribbons. So far, this year has been: MEPSA Champ show - 1, Breyerfest - 2, and USOMHS - 1. All of these end up as bookmarks...like I have enough already!)

Ponderosa placed 6th.
(I remember wondering why she didn't place - this is a nice photo. Maybe, there were some adjustments like in the Breyerfest show where Wintersong was moved up to 10th place???)

WOW!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! I only had one horse take a fifth out of quite of few, but I think the background washed them out too much. Time for new pictures and another try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking new pictures is a constant when figuring out Photo Showing (and it drive my family nuts sometimes!) Finding the right background is always challenging - especially when complimenting the horse's coloring. Keep working at it and experiment....oh! and always ask questions on how you can improve. It really helps!

      Delete