Monday, October 5, 2020

It's OK if There's Only One

 

The theme for Breyer Stone Ranch Model Horse Show was Sport Horses.

Cupid and Jenny's Western Halter photo was the only one that placed out of my herd. And they got 3rd out of three entries.

And that's OK.

After all, I knew very well that ALL of my Sport Horses need new photos...in which I am slowly working on.

The other thing is this is my first year actively showing in Performance.

And that's OK, too.

The only thing (well, two things) that keeps me from placing higher in more competitive shows are not using Breyer dolls and not using Breyer Tack.

I have been doing a lot of research on what sports don't need a saddle or a bridle; and just need a halter or a neck rope, so that I can still participate until I have some better quality tack.

The dolls on the other hand - I'll just have to do until I make my own doll...

........

..........................

.....Which is supposed to be this month.....to get ready for Ann Field's Performance Photo Show.....(I also need to re-take the Get That Pony entry to have the foreground and the background in focus...) 

We'll see.


Silver Star Model Horse Photo Show is slowly coming through with their results, so that post might come out sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment