Saturday, June 20, 2020

ROOAARRRR!!!!! PHOTO SHOWS FOR DINOS!!!!!!

Yes, there are Photo Shows that have classes for Dinosaurs, as well as other animals - real or mythical. Come to find out, MEPSA has a once a year special for all the non-horsie plastic animals. Of course, I was thinking of passing on the opportunity of doing something with all my plastic animals that are just sitting around doing nothing and not being played with. But then I thought, why not? It was fun getting them all out and picking out who's in the greatest condition to show. As it is, a vast majority of these guys I've had since I was a little girl. 

These are from two photo shoots, one at home (the little guys that need my mom's Macro Lens) and one while camping last weekend (the big guys - it was really weird not bringing any horsies!). Here are some of my favorites.

 This one came with a paleontologist Barbie outfit.
 I have three (or four?) of this same mold and they all are slightly different from each other in the same uniform green.
 This is Petrie from The Land Before Time.
 I have two of these guys.
 This long-neck came with the orange Stegosaurus at the top.
 I have three of him - all different shades of green.
 I have no idea where or when I got him. He's apart of my oldest collection. Anybody knows what the JP logo is on his flank?
 I entered this guy even though he has a LOT of play scuffs and rubs.
 This girl is apart of the most recent collection. I had never seen one like her.
 He's my newest guy. He's a Breyer Collecta and I thought they did a great job portraying a different pose other than just standing there. Got him for Christmas last year.
 This is Little Foot from The Land Before Time. That is, I think he's Little Foot. I think I might have two Little Foots....???
 Here's Spike, also from The Land Before Time....You could probably tell what one of my favorite series was when I was a kid.
 I think this guy came from my brother's Mega Bloks Dragons set. I really liked his coloring in comparison to the other dragons available in the sets.
 This girl was a pain to photograph! Her head is just too far away from her body to come in-focus. This was the best I got!
This guy's one of the big ones.
She is too. It was weird getting them out. They felt almost small. But then, I was smaller then.
Talk about nearly blinding yourself while trying to get a flying photo!

 This is Aladar or Alidar - can't remember how to spell his name, both look foreign to me. Anyways, he's an Iguanadon and he's from Disney's "Dinousaur." I loved that movie!
And Sally, I think it was Sally...? Obviously I didn't drill myself on my plastic animal names as often as I did my Breyers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure the JP logo must be for Jurassic Park. Maybe from a fast food toy set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes sense, now that I think about it. Still too long ago to remember. I think he might have been my dad's before I claimed him.

      Delete