Sunday, June 28, 2020

A Blustery Day


My original plan for the evening was to take the remainder of the performance pictures for the Breyerfest Photo Show.
Nature said, "No."
It was one of those windy days where the wind was on ground level. When it's up in the trees, it's safe for a photo shoot. But, 15-27 mph winds plus rain? Hopefully, tomorrow would be better.
Instead, I spent the evening playing the board game, Betrayal at House on the Hill, with my family while listening to the wind and rain outside. It's actually a really fun...and sometimes stressful...game of discovering a maze of rooms, accidentally causing a haunt with a roll of dice, defeating the traitor - if you like mystery, hauntings, make-believe...then you'll like this game. I can say that I don't particularly like it when the haunt occurs, but I really like the mystery of what card you pick up for the room you are about to enter....
June has two more days to go (which is hard to believe!) and the countdown to Christmas - er - Breyerfest is only 11 days. 11 DAYS PEOPLES!!!! And then a break.
I really need a break from all this Breyerfest this and Breyerfest that (not that I really mind, it's just mentally draining).
But first...
....I need to get those pictures done...
....and maybe one last custom....
....who really needs a reason to be done....
We'll see about that one
He's pretty stubborn
and grouchy, too.
He better cooperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment