Saturday, November 21, 2020

Somewhat Recycled

 I love recycling things for the better.

Sure, it's trash...

...but I can use this tin can as a flower planter....

...or...

in this case,


yeah, let's split the baling twine into smaller strands and hot glue it onto the wire that holds these 2.5" x 2.5" x 3.5" straw bales which I had gotten from the dollar store last year.


Not a bad idea,

it totally worked.

Now I have six more coming in the mail (EDIT: I picked them up from the post office this morning!) so that I could modify them to sell. They would be available in three colors: blue, orange, & yellow. So, get them while supplies last.

I hope they would sell well, because I totally plan on supplying the whole model horse community with these!

I may even branch out to other size bales, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment