Monday, September 7, 2020

We are OPEN!

 


Today's the day, Mini Hoofbeats Studio is open for business!

Sure, there's still a lot of things under construction - but it's a lot closer to being official. My pages side bar is up and functioning. I'm open for commissions (1 slot available). I'm still working on getting a Model Horse Sale Pages Seller account, stay tune for those updates - all of my sale pieces would be listed there. I have a Studio Facebook Page now, too.

It's been quite a journey getting here. I've been wanting to sell artwork since I was in 8th grade - as well as being one of Breyer's artists (I wanted to create a whole line of awesome looking mares to match the macho looking stallions with flowy manes)! So, when I dived into customizing model horses, I knew I had found my niche. In the past few months, I had been mentored by Jennifer Saucier on how to start a model horse customizing business. Huge thanks, Jennifer!!!

So now everything is ready to be launched (aside from the mentioned things earlier) finally. I am excited for the experience it's going to provide me!

1 comment: