Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Featured Photos

 I think it is a cool thing to be featured in someone else's magazine/blog/article/whatever. Ever since I found Braymere Custom Saddlery Blog and saw all the featured artists works posted there, I wistfully dreamed that one day I, too, would be featured on someone else's blog.

And this year was the year!

It first started out with trying out Lynn Isenbarger's Haversacks pattern - which totally work!!! I had reached out to her through FB to tell her that I tried the pattern and she asked if she could feature them on her blog, Horsie Mama. I said yes, of course! You could see the link here.

The next time was Jennifer Buxton's Pandemic Performance Panorama Photo Show. No, I didn't place in any of the classes. I do know that all participants who paid receive door prizes, so that's something to look towards in the mail. I think what's really nice is that Jennifer posted a collection of the other entrants photos - whether they placed of not. Quite a few of my entries were chosen to be in the posts. Here they are below:

Bad Performance



Sparkly Performance



Mixed Scale Performance



2020 Performance


Thanks Lynn and Jennifer for featuring my photos on your blog - it is really cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment