Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Well, That Lasted Long!

Remember that I was supposed to be finishing projects instead of starting projects? 
Guess what!? Inspiration strikes again!!
I had been following this Facebook group called Monthly Model Horse Painting Challenge that formed after National Model Painting Month (NaMoPaiMo) ended. Each month has its own theme and this month is "All About Me." This means paint a model horse that describes you and your characteristics and favorites. Of course, I had the bright idea of: "Let's paint it HOT PINK!"
I decided to run with this inspiration.
 I had a couple of other models to prep with the Apoxie - making my added project bigger.


I ended up adding light feather to her legs (I like unicorns with this kind of feather). I am refreshing my method in painting a model with entirely acrylic paints. I think she's my first official fantasy custom.

No comments:

Post a Comment