Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Advent Model Horse Photo Challenge: Days 16-21

 


Day 16 - Custom
Hot Fudge - Chocolate & Vanilla Swirl Sweet Valley Unicorn Mare - Breyer CM by Morgan Tolliver - Personal Herd Member

My very first custom by someone else other than ME!!!
It was super hard to choose because there were so many good ones, but she stood out to me because she looks like melted fudge drizzling over vanilla ice cream!
Additionally, she was the only one listed on Simply Sweet Creations Etsy page that had these colors.

Day 17 - Classic Scale
Mustang Herd on the Beach - 3 OF Breyers/1 CM Breyer - Personal Herd members

Day 18 - Bay
Ballynoe Castle RM - Bay Irish Draught Sporthorse x Belgian WB Gelding - OF Breyer Breyerfest Celebration Horse Ballynoe Castle RM - Personal Herd.

When I first saw Ballynoe's promo pictures, I wasn't too interested in him. I am very picky with my Bays, so they have to really strike my fancy in order for me to consider purchasing. However, when Breyer released an in-box picture of him, he was much redder than his promo pic - and much cuter! A keeper indeed!

Day 19 - CollectA
Spooky Pete - Red Dun Splash White Paint Colt - OF Breyer CollectA - Personal Herd Member

He reminds me of Spooks Gotta Gun's line.
He was a MEPSA Champ Show Prize for the 2020-21 show season.

Day 20 - Vintage
Maybelline - Black Lippitt Morgan Mare - OF Breyer Morgan Mare - Personal Herd Member

Pronounced May-bell-ine - not may-bell-een like the makeup brand. Literally had no clue until my mom mentioned it.
For being black and vintage, she surprisingly photographs extremely well!

Day 21 - Hartland
Rosie Sunshine - Palomino Quarab Filly - OF Hartland - Personal Herd

Found at a local antique store.
Very first and only Hartland Model.
Photo Shows surprisingly well.

Stay tuned for the next installments!



No comments:

Post a Comment