Thursday, December 8, 2022

Advent Model Horse Photo Challenge: Days 7-8

 

Yesterday was kind of busy, so, I'll be merging yesterday's and todays installment.


Day 7: Arabian

Annie - Fleabitten Grey Arabian Mare - OF Grand Champion Micro Mini

I am surprised that her name is not Tasha, after one of the very first horses I rode. But then again, she does look more like an Annie than a Tasha. Maybe, I'll do a custom of her later. 

Anyways, Tasha, the real horse, was a free spirited Fleabitten Grey Arabian mare who had cowlicks all over the place (also known as "Smart Spots" - in which she was VERY smart)! So, free spirited that we'd be in the round pen and she would go from a trot straight into a canter without being asked to do so. Not something you want, though. But, I stilled loved riding her!


Day 8: Micro Mini


There's too many here to go through who's who! But as you can tell, there are both original finish models and customs. No artist resins yet, but someday!

That wagon is made of real metal and I think was my dad's. It is a little too small for my Classic scale dolls, so I'll have to find some smaller, child size dolls for that scale to have a successful setup with the wagon in hand pulling along their favorite model horses for a ride!


Stay tuned for the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment