Sunday, January 31, 2021

Now-U-See-It

Here's the process from the last installment(?) of my anatomy horse.

Her name is Now-U-See-It.

Her name is inspired by the racehorse, Black Gold's mother U-See-It. I put the "Now" on there since she is an anatomy horse (intended to be of the Thoroughbred body type), so it's like "NOW we see what the horse looks like under all that muscle and bones."

 
















I had asked for suggestions on making her pose more realistic and my friend through MEPSA, Corina Roberts, suggested that the lifted leg looks like she's kicking out of annoyance. It totally works! I'm surprised that she can stand, too! However, due to her delicateness, I'm going to make a wooden base with a rod and cradle stand for her.

NaMoPaiMo starts tomorrow!
Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment