Tuesday, January 19, 2021

The Disappearing Hooves Problem

This past couple of weeks I had been working on retaking photos or taking photos of my herd members who have either photos I am displeased with or haven't been photographed at all. So far, snow and sand are the easiest footing to work with. Grass is a whole another matter...in which requires the fence....and I'm already trying to figure out a different method for the bigger guys, since the Traditional-to-Classic scale fence is NOT working (the gaps between the panels are too big).

 

...And that middle panel is is very skewed on it's base...


One of the things I keep doing is looking at my list of who I need to take pictures of (which has been organized since then), gathering up a bunch, and then remembering after getting a few frustrating pictures that all my White Footed Horses really need to have their photos done with grass or sand footing.
Results? I present to you the footless, floating horse.
Problem?


Most...that is...

...more like...

...I think...




...90% of my herd...

...are...


...mostly...


White.



The other problem I usually have, is beating the sun to the tree when doing a photo shoot of very dark horses that require very bright sunlight.

Of course, no white footed dark colored horses!


Surprisingly, I was still able to get some individual photos when the cloud cover rolled in - considering the sun being behind the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment