Sunday, January 17, 2021

New Breed Studies Series: The American Mustang

 

(This is Flint - Pryor Mountain Mustang)

I had been thinking about picking a new topic for my Breed Studies Series and decided to go with the American Mustang.

As with the Horses and Ponies From the Celtic Regions Breed Study that was grouped with Breyerfest 2020 Celtic Fling!, each breed will have it's own post, picture, breed info, and a relation to the Breyer Horse models. The posts may or may not be daily - just as long as I get this series done before I start the Color Studies Series for Breyerfest 2021 A Horse of a Different Color.

On a side note, this study series have been beneficial to me for a reference for online photo shows. Much simpler than re-logging in the blurp and photo every time - it's already done! (plus, I have a LOT of mustang types. In my herd, I have: Pryor Mountain Mustangs, Kiger Mustangs, Cayuse Mustangs/Indian Horses, and a bunch of others who need proper labeling).

So, stay tuned, this series would start this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment