Friday, February 12, 2021

Not in the Mood

 My mind has been occupied with NaMoPaiMo.

It is not in the mood to write.

Not in the mood to edit my entry for the MEPSA Writing Contest.

Not in the mood to update the blog.

Not in the mood to write the Mustangs Breed Studies Series.

Not even in the mood to put together a chart for studying the patterns of inheritance across multiple different domesticated animal species in color genetics.


It is overcast and we've been getting a mix of snow and rain - which might be part of my problem.


I guess first thing's first would be getting my entry done for the Writing Contest since it's due next week on the 15th.

Gonna do that after I check my NOT NaMoPaiMo horses who are in their last stages before completion (my NaMoPaiMo horse needs repainting since the shade isn't right).

No comments:

Post a Comment