Sunday, December 20, 2020

Pink Package Prizes!

My prizes came last week from the Field of Dolls Photo Show.

How did they know that I needed a new, ugh, mask? (I haven't tried it yet)

Now I have another colored mailer to make more mini mailer props! (Remind me to make a post about them!!)

I know fore sure that the mask and the saddle pad were apart of the door raffle prize, but I don't know which prizes went with what placing.

Now I have two sets of stirrups (the black ones are the new set)!
This is one of those vinyl stickers that has been a new trend (at least new to me) in the model horse community. I'm thinking of making it into a magnet instead of sticking it on something that might wear out faster than I want it to. But, really! I don't know how these people guess things about me without even knowing me????!!

I haven't gotten a color-by-number kit in a long time.
And color pencils are my main medium!
It gets better - do you remember when it was cool to be the one with the shortest pencil?
Yep
And you eventually develop a knack for how to use them.
I mean, look at my color pencil collection...



Oh! And then there's this collection!
I plan on eventually making a sculpture of a horse head with all of these little pencils.
I had to take these pictures later because the Casio's battery needed to be recharged.

I haven't tried it on too many of my horses, but so far, non-crazy hair ones work the best. (Wapiti looks really good with this saddle pad, but doesn't photograph well on his show side. Snowman snagged it from him for a picture. Goof ball!)

No comments:

Post a Comment