Sunday, December 20, 2020

Oops!

 

I honestly don't know how this happened.

The posts are correct for the Traditional scale....but the poles height are perfect for the Classic scale.

This means that I still need to make the Traditional scale a set of fences (which is what I was doing anyway - make a set for every scale).

Hopefully, this week I can get around taking this set out to the shop to whopp off the tops of the posts to make them the correct height for Classics.

This was another problem I ran into. I found out that Traditional scale needs 4-5 panels (which I already figured that, but it was good to test it), since America Pharoah was cutting it close on both ends due to his length. 3 Panels are perfect for Classics - especially since Laurel (and Montana) are my longest Classic horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment