Thursday, July 9, 2020

Breyerfest Week

It's finally here!
Breyerfest officially starts tomorrow.
I really hope I could keep my motivation good, since it has been dropping from being mentally drained from all the prep-work.

At least, we're all at home and don't have to fuss with Kentucky's climate if you had never experienced it before. We don't have to run from one place to another to get in the right line. I must sound like I've been there, but I haven't. I only know from other people's experiences. If I ever go in person, I don't know how long I'll last. I'm sure it would be like going to the county fair all day, all three days. My brain is usually fried by the last day.

But, I am excited for the Photo Show results.
And the Customs Contest results.
That's where all my energy when into.

After this weekend, I can take a break, get caught up on the blog, sell some customs, finish other projects, buy a new pair of glasses (I really need them!)...
All before I start back up again with customizing and possibly offering commissions for my Fuzzy Ponies.

Breyerfest, here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment