Saturday, July 18, 2020

Ballynoe Castle RM

 I still can't believe that Breyerfest was just last weekend! Even if I felt like I floated through the week, the weekend comes and goes in a blink of an eye. Either way, Ballynoe arrived on Wednesday and I really like him!
 One thing I like to do with the boxes is cut them up to make bookmarks and/or cut out the information on the back as a keepsake. I figured that any model from Breyerfest would be worth keeping pieces of the box.
 I took these pictures Thursday evening, when the shadow from the house covers the entire yard - perfect lighting for photo show photography! I'll have to work a little bit more with him, because his head doesn't like to be in-focus. I have some others who are like that.
 He really has a cute face!
 I know is show side is the other side, but I like this side better. I already entered him in for his first photo show, Silver Star Model Horse Photo Show, a Facebook based show.
I have to admit, I wasn't too into him when Breyer first revealed him. I do like all Bays, but his character didn't really show in their advertisement photo. It wasn't until they started showing actual photos of him in his box was when he started to grow on me. It was primarily his Red Bay coloring - it is so rich and goes great with green! I am plan on decking him out in green tack. I am pleased to add him to my herd!

No comments:

Post a Comment