Friday, January 17, 2020

MEPSA OF China/AR/CM Regular Qualifier Dec. 2019

Well, my lighting is getting better....but....getting those Stablemates and Mini Whinnies in focus is the next challenge. 
I only own one horse that would count as a China (I think). The rest of my entries are Custom Breyers.
 Topaz: Headstudy: 2nd Place
 Merida: Workmanship: Drastic: 6th
 Flora: Color: Fantasy: 6th
 Realta: Color: Fantasy: 7th
Ocean Mist: Gender: Draft Mare: 9th.
Breed: Clydesdale/Shire: 8th
 This is Samayo. He is my only Ceramic horse. I have him as a Paint x Taishu (Japanese breed) cross, because he is actually a 1960's Japanese ceramic horse sculpture; though, the Taishu breed does not have the Pinto gene - indicating a cross to inherit such a pattern. As far as the style of the Pinto Pattern, it is quite similar to those of Breyer Horses and Hartland Horses of the same era. I entered him in the OF China Division and he placed 7th in the Breed division: Other Mixed/Grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment