Sunday, August 23, 2020

Pretty Things Come In Pink Packages

A week ago yesterday, I attended Anne Field's Miniature Sale. I was so excited to be getting some props for my model horses, so that I could start working on performance entries. The awesome thing was that there was a pdf list of the items that were going to be sold.

I did, however had to simplify greatly since the under $10 stuff really do add up.

Crazy thing was that the sale lasted longer than what anybody anticipated: 3 hrs.! Once there was a break of items that I wanted, I found projects that I could work on to keep from getting bored or tired (though, I was pretty spent afterwards).

But, pretty things come in pink packages!
They arrived on Friday! Who knew that packages actually came in PINK!!!

This guy, along with a piece of cake and a Leek (what am I going to do with a LEEK!?) were apart of a group of prizes to who can guess the answer to a question on the her blog. This one was how many types of items are going to be available in the sale. I got it! It was 89. The crazy thing is that I do not remember numbers very well. I just remember remembering that number because I couldn't figure out why you wouldn't have an even number like 90?
This girl is my favorite from the 2020 Breyerfest SM set of 5. I didn't want to get the whole set when I only wanted the one smack-dab in the middle. Yeah, sure I could sell the others. But I figured if I could get her on the second market for a good price - that'll be great! Well, I did and she is Awesome! I can't wait to get official pictures of her!
Ice tea and a water bottle.
Cookie tins and paper plates. I really want to do a model horse scale bake sale with these....
...and these! The brownie, cookie, and candies Anne made (as well as the paper plates). I'm going to be studying these so I could make some. The Ice Cream was my main interest in attending the sale and it was one of the last things to be sold. So, yes, I stayed for the whole thing. It was a long day, but worth every bit of it!
I had to get the handcuffs because my brother has a pair of toy ones from a police dress-up costume set. We had a lot of fun with those. Unfortunately, they don't open, but that's OK. The Scissors do!
I got a folding chair! I tried to get a table, but I wasn't fast enough. I'll have to make one.

Now I need to plan out how I am going to use them in my performance setups.

No comments:

Post a Comment