Saturday, May 23, 2020

MEPSA 2019-2020 Championships Coming Up!

The MEPSA 2019-2020 Championship Show is finally here! Well, almost, the deadline is June 20th and I just sent out my photos earlier this week. Between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place qualifiers, I ended up having 32 enteries - which is awesome for my first year showing with MEPSA.

For those who don't know what MEPSA (Model Equine Photo Show Association) is, it is a snail-mail-in photo show that is kind of like NAMHSA (North American Model Horse Shows Association). It has qualifing shows (the "special" shows are qualifing shows, too) and an end of the season show. Though, to my understanding, a horse can qualify for NAMHSA with either 1st or 2nd place; while with MEPSA (as I already stated) can qualify for the championship show with placings 1st-3rd.

Anyways, I am super excited! I literally can't wait to find out if any of my horses placed. And then there are the prizes and ribbons that go along with it! OK, I need to stop! My excitement isn't going to make it happen faster! Plus, I don't need the time to go by faster, because I need to finish all of what I need to get done for Breyerfest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment