Thursday, April 22, 2021

Surprises!

 The intention for NaMoPaiMo is to challenge yourself to try something new or to get better at something you struggle with - all in addition to something fellow collectors and artists do together for fun. Prize? Well, the prize is the model you completed. But there are additional prizes for the champion of the day or.....I don't know what else.....outstanding entrant?

I have been participating for all five years, and ironically, my anatomy horse has taken those same exact years to complete.

Well, PayPal's Goods and Services can really spoil the surprise with those shipment notification emails in these cases.

Me? Getting an additional prize for NaMoPaiMo? 

More like a dream - but is this real?



Yep, it was for real!

New tiny brushes, new tiny medallion, a vinyl sticker by DeeJayBe, and some sour twizzler type candies....


And just when I thought I won't have a new medallion to paint in time for the Paint a Medallion Month in June - I now have a new one!



I have found a way to make the cool stickers last longer by turning them into magnets!

Just stick them onto some scrapbook paper, cut that out and glue to some cardstock, then take one of those magnets from a used up notepad and hot glue it to the back.

Thank you all for these wonderful prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment