Sunday, September 29, 2019

Unplanned and Not Happening Again?

 This halter was supposed to be for a Paddock Pal. But my measurements were extremely off. I know, I should've taken it apart and started over - but I didn't!
 Instead, I pulled out my nearest Stablemate (little miss Dungaree) and tried the halter on her. My irritation increased, but I still kept making this teeny, tiny halter that is several sizes too small for a Paddock Pal!
 My point? Well, on of my list of no-nos was to not make tack that's smaller than a Paddock Pal (meaning Stablemates and Mini Whinnies). It's bad enough that I am already customizing Mini Whinnies, while being extremely nearsighted and wears glasses 24/7. Making tiny tack might throw me over the edge.
I don't know, recently I had an idea to make a unicorn team pulling a fairy carriage in the Stablemates scale. I might make more Stablemate halters, but once I have more experience making ones for the bigger horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment