Saturday, November 13, 2021

I Spy With My Little Eye.....Something PINK!

 


One of the fun classes for the Field of Dolls Fall Photo Show was anything having to do with the color Pink, because that's Anne Field's favorite color.
As what many of you may have already noticed, my favorite color is Pink, too.
So, when I thought of re-creating a childhood past time of studying those "I Spy" books in the fashion of Pink, I thought that it should be easy as I have A LOT of Pink things!!
….
…..Or so I thought....
It wasn't particularly difficult, but it wasn't entirely easy either.
Lighting of course was an issue and not creating a huge shadow with the "mountain" was interesting.
There are actually a lot of details that are lost in the final photo, due to being behind something.
This scene also stretched from every corner of the table, so cropping was tight.

Either way, I had a lot of fun creating this entry and it stayed up for a few days until I really, REALLY needed those color pencils!!!
(And, yes, I'm one of those crazy people who use their pencils all the way down to the nubs!)

Just out of curiosity, how many things do you recognize?





















No comments:

Post a Comment