Sunday, January 1, 2023

Advent Model Horse Photo Challenge: Day 31

 


First of all, happy New Year everyone!
Second of all, the reason why I didn't make a post yesterday was because I was finishing up all (or at least, most) of my remaining 2022 projects. The FB group, Monthly Model Horse Painting Challenge's November/December Theme was "Finishing Up Projects" - so, I did just that! However, I had been in an art slum for the majority of November and didn't regain any urge to create art until the middle of December. Thankfully, I was able to finish up a bunch of projects that were much needed to be off my plate....aand am still finishing up loose ends. Oh, well, I'm just calling those New Year Projects. I'll hopefully remember to make a post about that later.

Anyways, here's the last installment for the Advent Model Horse Photo Challenge!

Day 31 - Mold You Conga:
13 Complete Families in the TR/CL/PP Section of the Herd.
L-R: Dustin, Amanda, & Lou; Cloud, Feldspar, Mato Ska, & Encore; Heartland High Tech, Sgt. Reckless, & Starfly; Wild Spirit, Raindrop, & Lightning Bolt; Mango, White Cherry, Strawberry, & Rosie Sunshine (adopted); Esteban, Fantasia, & Amazing Grace; Seabiscuit, Cupid, & Arrow; Wintersong, Groovy Girl, & Shadow; Fleck, Speck, Speck's Peanut, & Chip; Orient Wonder, Hwin, & Kyla (adopted); Wapiti, Ponderosa, & Little Bear; CuChulainn, Ellenora, & Ellie; and Silver, Wild, Mary Jane, & Swirl (Wild's brother).



Thank you all for bearing with me through this photo challenge. I look forward to adding to this blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment