Friday, July 16, 2021

My Breyerfest Sale Is Here!!!

 

Well, sort of.

My health issues amplified in the middle of June and therefore caused me to simplify what I can produce....which....included all the new customs-to-be designated for both the sale and the photo show.

I did try to get out of Breyerfest Marketplace, but was unable to because it was so close to the event. I literally thought that Breyer had some sort of special platform to upload all of our wares to....only to find out that really it's my studio's name in the program and have a link that goes directly to my Facebook Studio page. Yeah, my brain complicates things a lot of times.

As far as inventory goes, surprisingly, I actually have quite a bit.

I have:


Upcycled Cardboard Boxes for props and play,


Some small Watercolor paintings,


Keychains,


Model Horse Traveling Satchels,


Haynets,


More Upcycled Cardboard/Popsicle Sticks boxes for props or play,


This one would be available through the Breyerfest Marketplace/Studio Page (I was hoping to have more of these type of pieces available, but of course, life happens and you have to adjust your outcome),


Mini Mailers - two types: Open (like the photo above - with a goodie inside) and Closed ("filled" with foam to appear to have something inside, but is un-openable),


Yes, those are tails, and since I sculpt my own tails, I don't really have a use for them, but some customizers literally buy lots like this for their own creations,


Some of my older customs,


Fun drawer knobs available only through my sales album on the FB group, Breyerfest Vendors,


And some Pole Bending poles.


One thing
Remember those three boxes?
Everything is labeled as One Of A Kind (OOAK)
Some items are in-fact OOAK, but some are OOAK only to each box. The reason for this is because I didn't have enough supplies to make multiples of each item.  So if you visit each album, you'll see some "duplicates", but you'll know why.

Here are link to the sale items:

UPDATE: Everything has been moved to my Studio Page Albums - Please Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment