Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Breyerfest Prep


It's been a little hectic lately.
Yeah, sure Breyerfest is creeping closer everyday and I still have a ton of work to do on photo show pics (which isn't that bad) and sale pieces.
But being sick doesn't help, either.
For the entire month of May, I had been having weird health issues. First was the common cold - no big deal, easy to take care of, know what to expect. Second, is the never ending monthly battle with an infection in my foot - got quite a history in this problem, it's either eczema or athlete's foot....but we don't know which, and that doesn't help when you're trying the homeopathy method, since the western medicine didn't work on it. Third, is something weird. I don't want to go into details. We don't actually know what it is and how to get me down the path to healing. All I do know, is that it's affecting my ability to walk correctly - which is something that I already have a problem with, but this is absolutely new. In turn, all of which makes my energy drop - making it hard to get down to business in customizing model horses, tack, props, blogging,....whatever.
So, it's been a slow process in just plugging away at creating the items (more info on that later).

By the way, I love this shot of Brishin! He's so calmly crazy in the cool light!

No comments:

Post a Comment