Saturday, February 15, 2020

NaMoPaiMo Update

Time just seems to fly! It's already halfway through February - which means that NaMoPaiMo is almost over and my model is still not done! The great thing is that it's Leap Year, so we get an extra day to finish our models.
 This is the Spleen. I used acrylic paint for the base color and chalk pastels for the main shading. All the details are done with colored pencils. This is the process I do with all of my models.

 Here's the liver.

 Clockwise left to right: Stomach (yes, it's that color - the base is orange), Pancreas, and the Brain (not kidding! It's really pink!)
Today, I have been working on blocking the color for the lungs, kidneys, and the heart. I also was able to work on a set of pole bending poles. Later, I'm going to spray a couple of coats on the brain and the pancreas, since the detailing is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment